How to Apply Lashes:
- Prepare your look by curling your natural lashes. If you are applying mascara do so before applying your false eyelashes.
- Carefully remove eyelashes from tray. Make sure to pull from the band and never pull on the lashes themselves.
- Align the lash band with your natural lash line to check the fit. Trim the outer end if required.
- Apply a thin line of lash adhesive to the lash band and wait for about 30 seconds until the adhesive becomes tacky.
- Place the lash band as close to your natural lash line and gently press down to secure. Get the perfect alignment with our Lash Applicator!
To remove lashes simply peel off the lash from the outer edge. Remove any adhesive left on band to reuse.